If you are experiencing a dental emergency that requires immediate attention, please call 911.
If you are going through a non life-threatening dental emergency and need to speak to a dentist immediately, please call our office at 1-877-421-0584. We will be able to help you with your emergency dental care.
What Is Emergency Dental Care?
Most people go to the dentist on a regular basis for cleanings, periodontal care, cosmetic treatments, restorative service consultations, and other routine solutions. However, some dental problems are true emergencies that cannot wait a week, and maybe not even a day.
Not all dentists offer 24/7 emergency care in Florida. Friedman Dental Group does. Our team of compassionate, highly-trained professionals wants to help you maintain your best oral health possible.
If you need emergency dental care, call us at 1-877-421-0584. We will do our best to get you in touch with one of our highly qualified dentists as soon as possible.
Why Would Someone Need Emergency Dental Care in Florida?
Residents of Palm Beach, Plantation, and other cities in Florida might require emergency dental care for a variety of reasons. You may have sudden pain in a tooth. Another individual may have gotten into an accident and had a tooth knocked loose.
In unplanned circumstances where tooth loss, gum injury, or bone loss could happen without intervention, calling an emergency dentist makes sense. Florida emergency dental care can mean the difference between requiring extensive treatments later versus stopping the problem at its earliest stages.
What Are Typical Dental Emergencies?
Dental emergencies can take any shape or form. Nevertheless, some dental emergencies are frequently seen by dentists, such as:
- Teeth that have been knocked out or that fall out on their own.
- Teeth that are seriously chipped or broken after an accident.
- Intense pain that starts up without warning in any part of the mouth.
- A sudden discoloration of a tooth, coinciding with pain or discomfort.
- Bleeding in or around a tooth that will not stop.
What Is the Advantage to Getting Emergency Dental Care?
Although it can be tempting to “tough it out” after getting injured in the mouth or experiencing moderate to severe tooth pain, calling the Friedman Dental Group in Florida at 1-877-421-0584 always makes sense. Our team will help evaluate your situation and make recommendations based on your symptoms.
By making the decision to see an emergency dentist, you can potentially:
- Save a tooth.
- Reduce serious damage to your teeth, gums, and bone.
- Get relief from pain sooner.
- Stop a problem before it gets worse.
- Spend less money on treatment than you would if you had waited.
- Keep from undergoing more extensive, complex treatments.
- Get the care you deserve when you need it.
How Can You Tell Whether You Have a Dental Emergency?
If you are unsure if you or a family member has a dental emergency in Florida, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I experiencing unusual pain or discomfort in my mouth?
- Am I bleeding from a part of my mouth, such as around a tooth or dental implant, for no specific reason?
- Did one of my teeth get knocked loose or knocked out?
- Did one of my teeth become loose suddenly?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, our dentists can provide the emergency care you need. You should call us at 1-877-421-0584.
Contact Us for Emergency Dental Care in South Florida
Friedman Dental Group is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain and require emergency dental care, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Since the dentists provide many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.