FDG MiamiAccepting New Patients!
Miami, FL 33132
Our Hours of Operation
• Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
• Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
• Thursday: 8am - 5pm
• Friday: 8am - 5pm
• Saturday: Closed
• Sunday: Closed
Dr. Cogan DDS
Book an Appointment
[contact-form-7 id=”6304″ title=”Contact Us – SharpSpring” html_id=”fx-contact-palm”]
Our Office's Dental Services
Fillings and Restorations
Dental Hygiene Services
Friedman Dental Group in Miami, Florida
Friedman Dental Group has a well-established reputation for providing advanced dental techniques combined with compassionate and personalized care. We believe that our Miami, FL patients deserve the best dental services, and they have come to expect just that from us. We offer a range of treatment options so virtually anyone can enjoy affordable, advanced dentistry that will enhance their quality of life, and we provide a bright, beautiful smile in the process!
No matter why you need a dentist, you will find your custom solution at Friedman Dental Group. When our patients walk into our Miami office, they are immediately enveloped in a sense of warmth and welcome. That’s because our office staff is selected not only for their professional skills but also for their friendliness and compassion. During your appointment, you’ll enjoy a variety of spa-like amenities to ensure your comfort and relaxation.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific dental needs and offer our recommendations for helping you achieve your goals.
Call us at 954-581-5923 today to schedule your appointment at our Miami location. We look forward to hearing from you.
General Dentistry Services Available in Miami, Florida
General dentistry is probably the area of dentistry that you are most familiar with. Our general dentists are highly qualified practitioners who manage and treat common dental issues. Basically, we are your gateway into the dental system and the first ones you’ll call for any teeth-related concerns.
From regular checkups and dental cleanings to restorative treatments like dental crowns, the team at Friedman Dental Group is concerned with providing the highest quality care and maintenance for your teeth to ensure a bright, beautiful smile year after year. You’ll find we offer far more than your regular six-month cleanings. In fact, we provide a wide range of treatments, including both preventative care and services for everyday dental problems such as fillings and root canal treatments.
Here are some of the general dentistry and dental hygiene services available at Friedman Dental Group in Miami:
- Dental hygiene services: Your general dentistry experience begins with one of our caring, highly trained dental hygienists. These professionals provide you with a thorough cleaning at your six-month checkup — the familiar “scale and polish.” Hygienists can also guide you on the correct way to brush and floss your teeth. They also take and develop your dental X-rays.
- Periodontal cleaning: Periodontal or gum disease is a common dental issue that requires specialized cleaning services, including scaling and root planing. By disinfecting and cleaning the area deep between the teeth and gums, we reduce the risk that gum disease will worsen.
- Fillings and restorations: If your teeth become damaged or decayed, fillings and restorations can help restore their function and keep your smile looking great.
- Dental crowns: Properly bonded, natural-looking dental crowns are a restorative option. They fit snugly over your existing tooth to strengthen and protect it.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are a nonsurgical cosmetic option to improve the appearance of your front teeth, addressing issues such as discoloration, gapping, cracking, and crowding.
- Tooth extractions: If a tooth needs to be removed, we ensure the process is as relaxing and comfortable as possible.
- Root canals: Infected tooth pulp requires decisive action. Nonsurgical root canals allow our dentists to access the inner tooth, clean it out, and fill it in.
- Pulpotomies: If tooth decay is limited to the crown of your tooth, removing the pulp from a tooth’s crown while allowing the pulp in the root to remain can potentially preserve your natural tooth.
- Dental sealants: This simple procedure involves applying a tooth-colored coating to the biting surface of your teeth to act as a protective barrier against plaque and acids.
Why We Are the Best Dentists in Miami, Florida
While we take a great amount of pride in our credentials and achievements, our greatest accomplishment is ensuring our Miami patients have the best experience possible. We do this by building the foundation for great smiles, providing exceptional services, and creating an environment of outstanding comfort and care. From the moment you walk through the doors, we’re committed to your complete satisfaction. Here are just a few of the benefits that set us apart.
Dental Spa Experience
At Friedman Dental Group, we want to change the way you view going to the dentist. That’s why we’re proud to provide a spa-like environment where you can relax knowing that you are in the best possible hands. It’s this experience that truly differentiates us. We offer a variety of amenities to make your appointment as comfortable and relaxed as possible, including a Nespresso coffee bar, hot towels, soothing music, and noise-canceling headphones.
Continuum of Care
If your dental issue extends beyond our general dentistry expertise, you can get an expert opinion without having to visit and get established at a new practice. Our multidisciplinary team includes multiple specialists under one dental group. Our doctors communicate with each other quickly and efficiently, providing an unparalleled continuum of care.
Highest Quality Materials
You deserve to know where the materials we’re using in your mouth come from. From prosthetics to mouth guards, nearly all of our restorative and cosmetic dental materials are made locally in Florida using the highest quality materials.
Dental Care That Suits Any Budget
Patients often express concern about dental care costs. Friedman Dental Group offers special financing options and cost-saving deals on many common dental services. No dental insurance? No problem – you can enroll in our very affordable in-house dental savings plan.
Contact Friedman Dental Group in Miami to Schedule Your Appointment
If you live in Miami and you’re looking for professional and highly trained dentists near you, then it’s time to reach out to the team at Friedman Dental Group. We take pride in providing an unparalleled level of care, a spa-like experience, and exceptional general dentistry services.
Call with any questions you may have regarding our services. Or, if you’re ready to proceed, book your appointment online today.