Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple “bleaching” procedure.
Dental bleaching is gentle and safe when you get your teeth whitening in Florida through Friedman Dental Group, and the results are typically amazing. Move your teeth several shades whiter with ZOOM teeth whitening at our practice locations.
What are the details of teeth whitening?
We use the safest, quickest technology out there called the ZOOM. The ZOOM laser whitening will brighten your smile in just one hour. It can remove smoking, coffee, and tea stains in just one hour. You can lighten your teeth up to ten shades whiter. It does not damage the enamel of your teeth and it is the most inexpensive way to give you a beautiful white smile.
How to Set up a ZOOM Laser Whitening Appointment
Interested in making your teeth whiter in just 60 short minutes without relying upon gels and trays at home? Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth.
You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much you show when you talk and smile. When your teeth reach the desired brightness, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile. We’ll want to take “after” photos at your next appointment.
Schedule an Appointment
Why Do Teeth Get Discolored?
Dental bleaching can be used to correct tooth discoloration. Discolorations can be caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in bleaching technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful “brilliant” smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be the only choice, but because of the low cost of bleaching treatments, bleaching is nearly always worth a try.
How is traditional, at-home teeth whitening done?
In addition to offering ZOOM laser whitening, our team can set you up with teeth whitening that you can do at home. We basically get all the materials you need for terrific results. Then, you can bleach your teeth when and where you want.
How does this process work? An impression is taken to make a specialized “mouth guard” or “stent” to hold the bleach against the teeth. The material is used each night for about 3 to 4 hours for a week or two, and at the end of this time, significant whitening will occur.
In some cases, the change is nothing short of brilliant. For confidence in appearance, bleaching technology allows us to promise improvements in yellowing, aging, or stained teeth. For very severely stained teeth, crowns or porcelain veneers may be more appropriate.
Why Choose Teeth Whitening in Florida?
Patients of all ages are beginning to inquire about teeth whitening service in Florida during their visits to Friedman Dental Group.
Why are they interested in whitening their teeth? For starters:
- Whiter teeth give the appearance of looking clean and young. Many people feel as though they look years younger after getting ZOOM teeth whitening.
- In-office teeth whitening services are effective and comfortable. Over-the-counter methods of teeth bleaching can irritate the gums and cause tooth sensitivity. They may also negatively affect tooth enamel.
- In-office teeth whitening lasts. Though no teeth whitening service is permanent, teeth whitening done at a dental office tends to last a long time.
- Teeth whitening under the supervision of a trained dental provider is safe. When you work with your dentist and hygienist to achieve a brighter smile with dental-grade teeth whitening, you have peace of mind that your teeth and gums will be protected.
The Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
When handled by a dental provider, teeth whitening has many key advantages. That’s why its popularity continues to increase. Teeth whitening:
- Corrects brown, yellow, and spotted tooth staining.
- Works on people of any age.
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and bringing a smile alive.
- Helps you feel more confident about your smile and the way you appear in social situations.
- Works without causing painful tooth sensitivity, which can happen with over-the-counter products.
- Is affordable and lasting.
- Takes only an hour of your time and can be done after your regular check-up.
- Gets teeth several shades whiter in one session versus several sessions.
- Reduces signs of tooth aging
Considerations for Teeth Whitening
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available for purchase at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can cause harm to the gums and teeth, it’s better to use products that our practice recommends and that are custom made just for you, rather than the one-size-fits-all trays that can burn your gums.
Keeping ZOOM Laser-Whitened Teeth Brilliant
After undergoing a ZOOM laser whitening treatment at any of Friedman Dental Group’s offices in Florida, you can take a few steps to keep your teeth gleaming:
- Brush your teeth after eating or drinking foods and beverages that can stain, such as coffee, tea, and wine.
- Quit smoking, because nicotine use is linked to serious tooth discoloration.
- Brush your teeth with a dentist-suggested toothpaste that will help keep stains from coming back.
- Keep your six-month checkups so your teeth undergo consistent deep cleans.
Setting up Your Teeth Whitening ZOOM Appointment in Florida
Want to get brighter teeth? Contact us today to arrange for your teeth whitening service visit in Florida.
Be sure to ask about having teeth whitening after your next scheduled cleaning appointment for the most efficient way to enjoy the benefits of the procedure.